The School Leadership Review
is a nationally refereed journal sponsored and published by the
Texas Council of Professors of Educational Administration. This
journal is designed to offer a publishing opportunity to professors
of educational leadership across the country on topics related to
school administration. We encourage submissions from new professors
as well as those with years of valuable experience. We hope that
the School Leadership Review will soon become one of your
“must reads,” a helpful tool as you endeavor to improve
the field of educational leadership.
School Leadership Review,
Call for Papers
The next issue of the School Leadership Review will be
published in winter 2014. The theme for this issue is open. Manuscripts
for publication will be accepted for consideration in this issue
until September 1, 2013.
Manuscript guidelines are as follows:
- Submissions should be 2,000 to 3,000 words in length (approximately
20 pages including references)
- Articles, including references, must follow the guidelines in
the 6th edition of the APA Manual. Submissions in different formats
will be automatically rejected.
- Limit the use of tables, figures, and appendices, as they are
difficult to import into the journal text layout.
- Manuscripts must include a cover page with complete contact
information (name, position, institution, mailing address, phone,
email, and fax).
- Manuscripts may be submitted at any time. All manuscripts will be submitted
for blind review.*
Please submit electronically to Timothy B. Jones
*Interested in reviewing manuscripts for the SLR? Send a letter
of interest to Timothy B. Jones.